The following circular is issued for information, guidance and necessary action.
AIR MARSHAL C.K.S. RAJE. PVSM, AVSM.
NATIONAL AIRPORTS AUTHORITY
With effect from 01.01.1991, the following functions of AIS are being transferred to the Director General of Civil Aviation from National Airports Authority :
- Updating, printing and sale of the Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP) India including its exchange with foreign countries.
- Issuance of Aeronautical Information Circular.
- Distribution of Complimentary copies of documents received from ICAO and maintenance of a reference set of these documents.
- Sale of the Aircraft Manual.
- Issuance of Crew Member Certificates to the cabin crew of Air India and Indian Airlines.
- Issue of Class-II NOTAM.