114. Approved training organization.— (1) The Director-General, on being satisfied, may approve a training organisation for conducting an approved training course for students to enable them to attain the level of competency required for obtaining a licence or rating specified in rule 95.
(2) The training organisation shall submit a Training and Procedures Manual containing the information specified by the Director-General for approval and the simulator training in such organisations shall be undertaken only on the simulators approved by the Director–General.
(3) Approval of a training organisation shall be valid for a period of five years and may be renewed for a period not exceeding two years at a time subject to the terms and conditions specified by the Director-General.
(4) (a) For the grant of approval, a training organization shall pay, a fee of one lakh rupees and fifty thousand rupees for renewal on each occasion.
(b) The fee shall be paid by a demand draft drawn in favour of the Pay and Accounts Office, Director General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation, New Delhi.
(5) The approved training organisation shall not impart any training which is not included in its scope and has not been duly approved by the Director-General.
(6) The training records of the organisation shall be maintained in a manner specified by the Director-General and shall be produced on demand to the Director-General or any other officer authorised by him in this behalf.
[Inserted by GSR No 64(E) dated 3-2-2012]